Monday, May 30, 2011

it

The Lost Art Of The Mixtape is happy to introduce our newest guest mixer Jordan... "My friend from a study abroad program and I began to send each other mixtapes through the mail to keep in touch. She was my sort of 'indie pen pal', if you will. I had never really made a mixtape for anyone before, so this is my first go at it. This mix features the songs that I was most into at this time"... March 2011.

Photobucket

Don't Change - INXS
I Heard You Say - Vivian Girls
Games - The Strokes
Help I'm Alive - Metric
Obsession [12" Remix] - Animotion
The Cold World Melts - Soft Metals
You're So Right - The Strokes
USA Boys - HEALTH
Mornin' - Star Slinger
Treasury Of We - Glasser
Feel It All Around - Washed Out
Helicopter [Star Slinger Remix] - Deerhunter
Spider In The Snow - The Dismemberment Plan
Limit To Your Love - James Blake
Ringfinger - Nine Inch Nails
To Care (Like You) - James Blake
Honey - Best Coast
Lotus Flower - Radiohead


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

No comments: