Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer 2k10 mix

The Lost Art of the Mixtape is happy to introduce our newest guest mixer MikeC and his summer mix... July 2010.

Photobucket

Zebra - Beach House
Back To The Sea - The Sandwitches
We Can't Fly - Aeroplane
The Suburbs - Arcade Fire
Something In The Way - Best Coast
Dance Yrself Clean - LCD Soundsystem
Round And Round - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
Texico Bitches - Broken Social Scene
Feel It All Around - Washed Out
Holiday - Vampire Weekend
We'll Be fine - subskrpt
Real Love - Beach House
Cruel Summer - Bananarama


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

2 comments:

Jesse G. said...

I love the Beach House inclusion. Those are my two favorite songs on that record and I have been listening to it all summer long. Great for the late-night walk back to your place in some summer rain.

MikeC said...

There is a reason I put two songs from the Beach House album. I love it. Some of the best new music I have heard in a while. It's definitely the soundtrack to my summer.